Amy and her dreams...
Lately, I had been thinking about things. I have matured so much in the last year and I think I am ready for a new chapter in my life. I still go through Facebook and I realize I'm wasting my time on Facebook. It's fun, but, the contents just kept repeating and I end up being ignored completely or just blasted for some of my comments. I wrote letters to my family & friends and a few individuals like Mr. President Donald Trump and Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte. Lately, they finally saw in the future what I did in this lifetime. I don't know if they saw my whole SHOW, about 20 Million lifetimes and beyond when I become a true to honest to goodness, Angel. But, I realize that I had been ignored and promises weren't kept. The Government just completely ignored me and they said, OH, SHE'S NOT A GENIUS. SHE'S JUST AVERAGE. So, I said, Ok. Then, what is all of these commotions for? Why am I being publicized? Shouldn't there be some kind of financial reward for me being publicized like that so that I can share it with my family & friends? There was. But, not anymore. There's no more financial problems that will be shared with the Manaois Clan or Mendoza Clan or Asa Clan. I just had been completely ignored. And some people call me ignorant for asking for money from the Government. I even asked 2 different Governments for money. But, they said they're not going to fund me because they said I'M NOT A GENIUS AS THEY THOUGHT I WAS. I'm not a genius. Who said, I'm a genius? Anyway, I was studying Biology in 1992 to 1997. During 1996, they discovered Cloning. And the American Government acted quickly and disrupted my life. They sent helicopters to attack me in my mother's rented home (a house), and well, it just made me have a heart attack. I didn't have a heart attack. I had panic modes.
Anyway, it all began from that. After many years of going through hospitals and sensing paranoia because people were out there to get me and rape me or get me killed, I realize that there really isn't such a thing. Or wasn't there? Hehe. I thought, there was. Up to this day, I'm still paranoid.
I want to go to work now. But, I'm still paranoid. I try to keep it at bay and I'm slowly recuperating. It will take me 10 years to realize my dream of becoming a Nurse. At first, I wanted to be a Civil Engineer. But, then, I thought, without having these financial support, I can't. None of my dreams of becoming a Civil Engineer would come true without financial support. I asked for $10 Million US Dollars and live in the USA during the whole 20 Million lifetimes I have because I'm immortal, meaning I can go on living for long periods of time and some people connect being an immortal with magical or mythical powers, being mythical or fable or legend.
So, here I am. I'm thinking about becoming a Registered Nurse and practice it for 10 years. After that, I would get my Masters in Nursing and study to become a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. I said, "Yeay, I'm getting married in 2021, probably about June, 2021, and I'm always going to be with Mr. Kevin Webberley because I have a degree and he will never leave me". "I have a bachelors and masters degree in nursing", I thought. So, I said to Christian Bale, hey, you can't cheat me like that. You can't make my husband be with other people because lately he wants my cousin's wife, Mrs. Vivian Fernandez Asa to be with him because she's a rock. "She's made of stone", he said. So, I said, I'll settle for Mr. Kevin Webberley to be with Jocelyn Mendoza, my Uncle Roger's wife, an Amy. And Vivian is also an Amy. And Manuela, a former Kevin Webberley in the previous Kingdom of Heaven who wrote the songs in the group, SCORPIONS. But, I don't want him to be with Vivian. She's ungrateful. And she doesn't belong to my husband. Neither does Jocelyn. They have their own husbands. They belong to those boys. I, however, belong to my husbands, on that specific day and specific week and specific month and specific year or years. But, Christian Bale just wants to give them to black guys who were so ugly and tall and huge and wants us to fuck them, me and myselves and I. I said, "wait a minute, you ain't meaning for me to fuck them, do you? Why would you want to do that to me? I don't belong to them. Who knows if one of them is a winner of the lottery of life. He'll only get stronger by the minute", I said.
So, as usual, Christian Bale doesn't know what to do. He's always wanting to get rid of me and my husbands. Never allowing myselves and my husbands to be anybody. So, he tests himself. He puts one of his self to be with a beginner Amy and lo, and behold, without his memories intact, he begins to build a pyramid in ancient egypt. And I said, "Oh, you didn't get that from me. Nor did you get that from Jocelyn. You got that from Vivian because she's a rock. There are one thousand of herselves that built pyramid in her planets", I said. So, that just goes to show that he's really a jerk. He tests the same guy, one of his self, and doesn't know a thing or two, but normal, not disabled anymore, but normal, and draws dots into a drawing. I said, "Oh, my God, Christian. You're going to be reborn as an Ant. You have committed crimes against humanity and it's going to affect you", I said. Up to this day, he doesn't believe it, but only believes in the magic of touch because he still does shit to people. I said, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks". "Stupid idiot", I said.
Anyways, those female newscasters on TV hate me. They said, "She's nothing but a whore. She cannot be reborn as a blonde. We won't let her". I said, "Hey, man, you're ugly and you look like a man, whilst I, later when in the Amy Angel Program has blossomed into a butterfly because I cum all the time, having sex with my husband for 4 hours everyday and I become a beautiful and demure lady". "Can you do that? No You can't", I said. This is because they're no longer magical. So many boys has had them. They don't have the magic anymore. They might still have but they continuously have to touch Jonathan and Orlando that are the ones that became the Devil God, Bahala. So, and these pathetic loser uglies tell me, "OH, YOU'RE LYING. YOU'RE NOT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL". I said, "Who said? You're going to compare me to you when I have CREATIONS, WARRIOR, HUMANITY, AND SERVICE, the maker of a great generation of leaders and a winner of the lottery of life?". I further said, "You've got to be kidding, right? You can't compare to me, not my aptitude, not my attitude, not my beauty, not my actions, not my words, not my thoughts, not my pure heart full of goodness and humanity, I'm the bomb, don't you know that? I, myselves created the bomb, the fucking Atomic Bomb, and Nuclear Bomb, and Hydrogen Bomb, and all of these ballistic missiles. So, what do you have to say against me?". Nothing. "That's what I thought", I said.
Anyways, Kevin Webberley is having a fit again. He's always having a fit. I don't know why. That's probably because he feels like he's inadequate and always being compared to Jonathan. I said, "Kevin, there's nothing going on between me and Jonathan. I don't even see Jonathan anymore.
Lately, I've been contemplating about whether I should work or not work. I receive Social Security Disability income of $791.50 a month, plus food stamps of $120. My rent is $269. My bills goes up to $400 a month. Now, I've just added $200 to that because I've incurred some credit cards. Not to mention I have to use $100 for food. That's $700 a month. I'm left with $100 to spend on anything I want. And I'm still paying to the last month next month, September, 2019, my portable air-conditioner that my brother bought for me.
Anyways, I want to work. But, I just want people to know that I'm still able to do things and I'm capable of learning new things. It's getting hard to remember things as I grow older. I'm just not as good anymore as I used to be. But, I try to maintain a good outlook in life and a great positive attitude about it so that it doesn't lead to depression. I can control my depression. I take medications everyday, twice a day, and every other day, I take vitamins for immune support, vitamin B12 to gain more height and boost cellular energy, and a laxative to keep my bowel movement regular. Anyways, that's what I do these days. Nothing much about it now. I plan to get off my psychiatric medications as soon as I leave Prescott Terrace and take herbal medicine to alleviate my psyche. I just haven't been taking good care of myself lately. I plan to take glucothione, skin whitening pills to turn off the cells that produce melanin in my body so I would appear whitish. I'm crazy like that. I've always been crazy like that. Somehow, it would make Kevin want me more because he likes Chinese Girls and Japanese Girls and Korean Girls.
Anyways, during winter, I'm white. During summer, I'm black. With the sun shining down on me, I'm black. Without sun and full of clouds, I'm white. The sun turns on the cells that produce melanin in my body and I get dark. That's what it is. Dark.
Well, hope you have better things to do. Go back to Work!
Thanks. Goodbye.
Comments
Post a Comment