Skip to main content
My goals in this lifetime for a better tomorrow:

1.)  Study and take the quizzes on the back of each chapter, the middle school text books of Science, Math, American History, and World History that are in my room as of today.
2.)  Study and take the quizzes on the back of each chapter, the College Text Books on Principles of Biology, Genetics, Cell Biology, all of the Math Classes from High School to Calculus, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Introduction to College Physics without Calculus, English, and some literature for 5 years.
3.)  Save $100 a month for 2 years to start online Fashion Design business.
4.)  Work and have a business as a clothing creator (fashion designer).  
5.)  Save $500,000 from my Fashion Design Business to buy my Uncle Rey's Adult Care Home Business.  
6.)  Live and work in my own Adult Care Home Business with my Uncle Rey and 2 caregivers working for me.  
7.)  Continue working and having my own fashion design online business.
8.)  Buy an office space for my fashion online design business and turn it into a work space.
9.)  Get my $150 Million US dollars from Ada Borstein.
10.)  Go back to school and study Accounting Clerk, Medical/Billing and Coding Clerk.
11.)  Work as an Accounting Clerk for 2 years while I hire somebody else to manage my businesses for me.  
12.)  Go to Fashion School and Study Fashion Design for 4 years.
13.)  Get married, if at all and start having children.
14.)  Go to School at PSU and study Molecular Biology for 4 years and get my bachelor's degree in it.
15.)  Go to School and study Mechanical Engineering for 2 to 3 years and get my bachelor's degree in it.
16.)  Work as a Mechanical Engineer for 5 years.
17.)  Still be a Fashion Designer in the weekends.
18.)  Go back to School and study Civil Engineering for 2 to 3 years and get my bachelor's degree in it.
19.)  Still raise my children and take care of myself and husband while I work and going to school.
20.)  Work as a Civil Engineer and build 2 condominium buildings. 
21.)  Get my $20 Billion US dollars from Ada Borstein before I start working as a Mechanical Engineer.  Get this money, 12 years after I leave Prescott Terrace.  
22.)  Still be a Fashion Designer in the weekends and creating Fashions. 
23.)  Rest.  And eat healthy and get my black belt in Tae Kwon Do and Judo before I become a Civil Engineer.  
24.)  Rest.  And write a book. 
25.)  Rest.  And die at the age of 99 years old.  

These are my goals for this lifetime.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The things that has been happening to me lately: I've finally come to realize that electricity is magic.  It is not a flow of positive and negative electric flow through wires or magnets, but it is magic.  It is a magical power.  Because everytime I get on the internet in my computer, something always goes wrong.  It's Ada Borstein, as an invisible being controlling all of the electronics in the World.  He is being powered by Miss Amy Shadow Angel.  And to top it off, he controls all of the people in the Universe, in his territory only anyway.  But, I just gave him 300,000 sets of Kingdoms.  And I am still having to write my memoirs, 10 years later and print my documents and laminate them and put them in binders.  It consists of all my wishes and I feel as though it is so messy.   But, let's start with the beginning of TIME.  The beginning of TIME, according to this voice in my head that calls himself, ADA BORSTEIN, said that th...
Amy and her dreams...   Lately, I had been thinking about things.  I have matured so much in the last year and I think I am ready for a new chapter in my life.  I still go through Facebook and I realize I'm wasting my time on Facebook.  It's fun, but, the contents just kept repeating and I end up being ignored completely or just blasted for some of my comments.  I wrote letters to my family & friends and a few individuals like Mr. President Donald Trump and Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte.  Lately, they finally saw in the future what I did in this lifetime.  I don't know if they saw my whole SHOW, about 20 Million lifetimes and beyond when I become a true to honest to goodness, Angel.  But, I realize that I had been ignored and promises weren't kept.  The Government just completely ignored me and they said, OH, SHE'S NOT A GENIUS.  SHE'S JUST AVERAGE.  So, I said, Ok.  Then, what is all of these commotions for?  Why ...