The real Amalia Amy Mendoza Manaois
I have been in and out of hospitals for depression/bipolar/manic/paranoia for 18 years now. My diagnosis is Schizo-affective, meaning I have Schizophrenia and it affects me from day to day basis.
I have never been a prostitute. In my other blogs, I said, YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A PROSTITUTE. That is not true. Christian Bale and Mr. Ada Borstein will turn some of myselves into prostitutes in the other planets that he has and other Kingdoms during the 1st Program only because Mr. Ada Borstein, the Leader of the Planets here is a very corrupt individual and he hates me. He isn't what I call, a true, Leader of the Planets. He is more like a kid, hell bent on revenge and doesn't want to work nor does he want to be reborn as a regular human being only. I told him, the things that he does will lead him to Hell where God resides. That's where God lives, in Hell. It is not the Hell you think of. It is more like that God, the Devil God, Bahala is in a real of dirt and soil and he kills human beings there, black and white, short human beings by true decapitation by striking the humans with his sword. Mr. Ada Borstein is Hell Bound because of the many attributes that he has and the things that he made other humans do. He made suffering and punishments in the World take place. Little does he know that what you reap is what you sow. That is true all across the line, all around. There is no other rule in the World more important than the golden rule: Do to others what you want done to you. That's all there is to that.
Anyways, I plan to go back to School and study Administrative Assisting and Accounting Clerk for 1 year and a half for both subjects. And take Patient Account Specialist and Medical Billing/Coding Clerk for another year and a half for both of them.
After that, I will work for 5 years leading my brother's business and I'm the Administrator of his foster home business and I will work at night as a Medical Administrative Assistant or Medical Billing/Coding Clerk or Patient Account Specialist at a hospital for the first 5 years only. If I get too tired, I'll not work at night and stay at home.
I also plan to have some children with my current boyfriend, Mr. Kevin Webberley. He is a white, American man. His heritage is English/Irish/Native American Indian. You can find us on Facebook under: Amalia Manaois (Gresham, Oregon). There are other Amalia Manaois out there as well.
I plan to have a family with Kevin Webberley. I'm trying to write a letter to Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia. I'm trying to borrow, $1 Million US Dollars so that I could help my brothers put up 2 foster home business. I would give my youngest brother, Allan, $800K. I have $200,000 left for me. I would give my younger brother, Philip, $10,000. And I would buy a mobile home for me and Kevin to live in.
My credentials are: Bachelor's degree in Biology, Physiology, 1997.
I just want to update the real me. In my blogs, I talk about Angels, Devils, Leaders of the Planets, Planets, Realms, Time Travel Portals, Realm Portals, People, and Prostitution. That was in the past. I was mainly writing down what this voice in my head was telling me. But, yeah, I have never prostituted in this lifetime. I grew up in Portland, Oregon since we immigrated here from the Philippines in November, 1985. I gave my virginity to Mr. Kevin Webberley. He is the first man in this lifetime that devirginized me and he is with me today because of that. He knows I'm clean.
I never did illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or drink alcohol to the point of abuse. I never did illegal drugs anyway. I never smoked. I drink wines sometimes when it permits me. But, I'm a Portland, home grown individual with manners, etiquettes, and a can do attitude with an Engineering aptitude.
I plan to go back to School after 8 years from now and study Molecular Biology and Mechanical Engineering for 7 more years at Portland State University.
After that, I plan to study Fashion Design for 4 more years at the Art Institute of Portland. After that, I plan to study Nursing and become a Nurse, working for the Veterans Hospital for 10 years. After that, I plan to get my advance degrees level in Nursing and become a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for 5 to 10 years only. And I'm retired. I plan to create my Fashion Designs during the Weekends.
All this while raising my kids with the help of a Nanny. And tending to my husband.
Ok?
I just thought I'd give you a heads up on this. This voice in my head said I would live up to 99 years old. And I am 45 years old now. I have 54 more years to go.
Goodbye.
I have been in and out of hospitals for depression/bipolar/manic/paranoia for 18 years now. My diagnosis is Schizo-affective, meaning I have Schizophrenia and it affects me from day to day basis.
I have never been a prostitute. In my other blogs, I said, YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A PROSTITUTE. That is not true. Christian Bale and Mr. Ada Borstein will turn some of myselves into prostitutes in the other planets that he has and other Kingdoms during the 1st Program only because Mr. Ada Borstein, the Leader of the Planets here is a very corrupt individual and he hates me. He isn't what I call, a true, Leader of the Planets. He is more like a kid, hell bent on revenge and doesn't want to work nor does he want to be reborn as a regular human being only. I told him, the things that he does will lead him to Hell where God resides. That's where God lives, in Hell. It is not the Hell you think of. It is more like that God, the Devil God, Bahala is in a real of dirt and soil and he kills human beings there, black and white, short human beings by true decapitation by striking the humans with his sword. Mr. Ada Borstein is Hell Bound because of the many attributes that he has and the things that he made other humans do. He made suffering and punishments in the World take place. Little does he know that what you reap is what you sow. That is true all across the line, all around. There is no other rule in the World more important than the golden rule: Do to others what you want done to you. That's all there is to that.
Anyways, I plan to go back to School and study Administrative Assisting and Accounting Clerk for 1 year and a half for both subjects. And take Patient Account Specialist and Medical Billing/Coding Clerk for another year and a half for both of them.
After that, I will work for 5 years leading my brother's business and I'm the Administrator of his foster home business and I will work at night as a Medical Administrative Assistant or Medical Billing/Coding Clerk or Patient Account Specialist at a hospital for the first 5 years only. If I get too tired, I'll not work at night and stay at home.
I also plan to have some children with my current boyfriend, Mr. Kevin Webberley. He is a white, American man. His heritage is English/Irish/Native American Indian. You can find us on Facebook under: Amalia Manaois (Gresham, Oregon). There are other Amalia Manaois out there as well.
I plan to have a family with Kevin Webberley. I'm trying to write a letter to Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia. I'm trying to borrow, $1 Million US Dollars so that I could help my brothers put up 2 foster home business. I would give my youngest brother, Allan, $800K. I have $200,000 left for me. I would give my younger brother, Philip, $10,000. And I would buy a mobile home for me and Kevin to live in.
My credentials are: Bachelor's degree in Biology, Physiology, 1997.
I just want to update the real me. In my blogs, I talk about Angels, Devils, Leaders of the Planets, Planets, Realms, Time Travel Portals, Realm Portals, People, and Prostitution. That was in the past. I was mainly writing down what this voice in my head was telling me. But, yeah, I have never prostituted in this lifetime. I grew up in Portland, Oregon since we immigrated here from the Philippines in November, 1985. I gave my virginity to Mr. Kevin Webberley. He is the first man in this lifetime that devirginized me and he is with me today because of that. He knows I'm clean.
I never did illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or drink alcohol to the point of abuse. I never did illegal drugs anyway. I never smoked. I drink wines sometimes when it permits me. But, I'm a Portland, home grown individual with manners, etiquettes, and a can do attitude with an Engineering aptitude.
I plan to go back to School after 8 years from now and study Molecular Biology and Mechanical Engineering for 7 more years at Portland State University.
After that, I plan to study Fashion Design for 4 more years at the Art Institute of Portland. After that, I plan to study Nursing and become a Nurse, working for the Veterans Hospital for 10 years. After that, I plan to get my advance degrees level in Nursing and become a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for 5 to 10 years only. And I'm retired. I plan to create my Fashion Designs during the Weekends.
All this while raising my kids with the help of a Nanny. And tending to my husband.
Ok?
I just thought I'd give you a heads up on this. This voice in my head said I would live up to 99 years old. And I am 45 years old now. I have 54 more years to go.
Goodbye.
Comments
Post a Comment